We are a full-service general litigation firm that includes lawyers known throughout the state and beyond for their extraordinary skill and professionalism. We have also successfully argued cases in the Illinois Supreme Court, state appellate courts and the Seventh Circuit.
We regularly are opposite much larger firms who charge two or three times what we do. We can offer our clients the same tenacity, skill and precision that one expects from these big-city firms, but at a fraction of the cost. By keeping litigation costs down, we offer our clients a significant competitive advantage against these larger firms. We have leveraged this advantage to broker a number of favorable settlements for our clients.
We have also frequently taken cases to trial and beyond. For example, while still working for a Chicago firm, one of our partners was part of a successful trial team that secured a $64 million judgment following a jury trial. We have also handled many matters across a wide range of areas, including, for example:
- Complex commercial litigation
- Class actions and mass plaintiff cases
- Retirement plan disputes under ERISA
- Employment discrimination (e.g., race, gender, ADA, retaliatory discharge)
- Insurance disputes, including benefits disputes, rescission cases, coverage litigation and policy disputes
- Probate disputes, including will contests
- Private duty nursing
- Tort and personal injury claims
- Contract claims
- Multi-district litigation matters