Mia O. Hernandez
Areas of Practice
Estate Administration; Guardianship; Business Representation.
Ms. Hernandez practices in the areas of estate and trust administration, guardianships and business representation.
Prior to joining Webber & Thies, Ms. Hernandez was an associate at firms in San Francisco and San Diego, where she concentrated on product liability and tort litigation and then insurance coverage litigation. During law school, Ms. Hernandez was a member of the Michigan Journal of Law Reform.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2006
- B.A. in Psychology, Cornell University, 2002
- California, 2006
- Illinois, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2007
Ms. Hernandez is a member of the Champaign County Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association and East Central Illinois Women Attorneys Association. She currently serves as a member of the ISBA’s Trusts and Estates Section Council.