About the Firm
Webber & Thies, P.C. is a full-service law firm that has been providing exceptional service to its clients for more than seventy years. The firm was founded in 1946 by former Champaign County Judge Charles M. Webber. Richard L. Thies became an Associate in 1955, served in the United States Air Force (JAGD) from 1956-1958, and returned as a Partner in 1958. It concentrates its practice on serving the legal needs of business and individual clients throughout the State of Illinois and elsewhere. The firm is active in professional and civic activities, and includes two past presidents of the Illinois State Bar Association.
The firm is based in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (the home of the University of Illinois), and routinely handles matters throughout Illinois and beyond. The firm’s offices are in Lincoln Square in downtown Urbana adjacent to the Champaign County and U.S. District Court complexes.